Antminer S7 (4.7 TH/s)
Shipping in the next 12-16 Business Days. The Bitmain S7 mines specifically for coins on the SHA-256 Algorithm such as Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Peercoin and more.
Miner comes with full manufacturer’s warranty!
Due to High Demand and component shortages your order may experience a delay. Current orders ship out in 12-16 business days.
Shipping is Free within the US. — International rates apply for international orders.
We Are only Accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum or Secure Bank Transfers at this time for all Antminers.
The world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node
Bitmain’s BM1385 chip is built using TSMC’s 16nm FinFET technology that can only mine the SHA-256 algorithm that Bitcoin uses.
Each Antminer S7 employs 135 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
Full Technical Support Available
If you are not a technical person do not worry, we provide instructions and there is full support available with Bitmain.
- SHA-256 Algo – Bitcoin: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
For the latest estimated revenue on this miner please use the following online calculator: BTC Calculator
- Hash Rate: 4.73 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1293W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.25 W/GH ±10%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 135x BM1385
- Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Cooling: 1x 12038 fan (loud)
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Default Frequency: 700M
- Power Supply not Included (requires 220v outlet) – Must Purchase Separately
- Free Shipping to lower 48 states.
- We ship Worldwide
- Shipped in the next 12-16 business days, may ship sooner
- With tracking number and signature required
Bulk purchases and installation projects:
- Please contact us if you are interested in making bulk purchases.
- We have capacity and resources to handle bulk purchases and build as many rigs as needed in short period.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! Antminers are supported by Bitmain.
Power Supply not included, either use your own or purchase the 1600W Bitmain Power Supply add-on next to the Add To Cart button. Cooling fans are loud on the Bitmain S7. We save and track all the serial numbers of hardware parts to prevent fraud.
Due to the cryptomarket volatility and other factors profits may vary. Warranty provided by manufacturer Bitmain. Higher support levels are available for bulk orders. As mining difficulty varies from day-to-day hashrates (mh/s) may fluctuate as well as profits. For domestic orders, the signature is required for delivery in order to protect our customers from fraud and theft. Miners generate heat and the systems temperature should be monitored. System should be kept in a climate controlled area and suggest having an external fan blowing on the system.